13 May 2012

Field Candy

Hi all,


I just found this company, Field Candy. They make tents like no other!!! They are so amazing, and make me really want to go camping. The tents look like food, or animals or so many other misc. items. They are so realistic its crazy. There are loads of different designers that have come up with these tents, 23 designers to be precise (full list can be found on the website). They go for £495 a piece, which for a tent is quite expensive, but you have got to admit it, these would look pretty awesome at Glastonbury!


The sandwich tent. Enough said!
Lots and lots of Jellybeans!


This one makes me feel kinda hungry, (craving watermelon!) 

Designer : LUKE BONNER



This one would be like camouflage in a field (with sheep :)


To see more of these amazing tents click HERE

xox Niamh xox 

3 comments:

  1. That is so different! I love the jelly bean one..:)

    http://taniareveals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they are so cute. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! I especially love the book one and one from the website, Snug in a Bug, which looks like a quilt. Such a great find! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, by the way. :)

    xo Julie

    ReplyDelete