3 June 2012

Free People - Limited Edition

Hi all,

Whilst window shopping online I stopped by one of my favourite shops, Free People. They have recently brought out a collection of limited edition dresses, perfect for summer. They are all white and absolutely gorgeous. Although they are 'summer dresses' I could really envision them being worn for a beach wedding, or one set in the forest with light filtering down through the trees ("sigh")

This one is so loose and floaty. The back of the dress is scooped, which is really pretty.

The fabric of this dress is beautiful, and the pattern to it (which you cant really see in the pic)  has flowers and a really interesting panel in the middle of the bodice.

This is my favourite one. The Jills Limited Edition White summer dress. I love the drape of the skirt, and the bodice, with the criss cross detailing. Ahh, want it soo much!

I love the blue and gold embroidery at the top of this dress, and the actual fabric of the dress
has beautiful subtle floral pattern

xox Niamh xox

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful country fairy dresses. Just started following you! =)

    Freddy
    brfreddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love these dresses (shame about the price tag!)
      Thank you for following :) x

      Delete
  2. Omg, I LOVE all of these dresses. It's so pretty and yet limited edition. Oh how I wish I can get my hands on them. I just started following you. This blog is awesome! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following :) yeah the dresses are amazing, I really want to wear all of them, their just so summery and floaty x

      Delete