19 June 2012

FREEDOM - A little update

Hi all,

I haven't posted for the past few days because I was frantically revising for my chemistry A-Level exam, which was today. Wow was it tough, but I gave it my best shot and answered all the questions. That means one thing... I am now free, and have officially finished school FOREVER. (well not forever because I'm going on to do an art foundation course next year then Uni for fashion... but it works for now!)
So I now have a bit more time to thoughtfully plan my blog. I have a crazy summer ahead, with a lot of traveling which I will update on and post whenever I can find internet connection :)
This week I am going to the Bath Spa Uni graduate fashion show which is on tomorrow. Then on thursday I am travelling down to London for a quick trip to see Central St. Martins Graduate show, and maybe do a little shopping. I will try to take some pics at both and pop them up on my blog for you all to see.

So look forward to more posts soon :)

xox Niamh xox

No comments:

Post a Comment