16 July 2012

Autumn/Winter Fashion Illustrations

Hi all,

So I thought I would give you a quick explanation as to why my posts have been very... few. I have been in Ireland for the past 2 weeks and I just got back yesterday. I had a really great time visiting family and chilling out from my exams. (its a shame the weather was awful!!) 
Oh and just to say ITS MY 18th BIRTHDAY IN 5 DAYS!!!
I have been keeping a sketch book (on request of college) and I decided to draw some of the autumn/winter 2012 pieces that I liked (in the august issue of british Vogue)...  


They are (from left to right) : Carven, Etro, Louis Vuitton and Fendi. The two orange coats are soo pretty, I love the silhouettes and the style details like the buttons and pockets. I didn't really do the fabric justice, but I tried! Then moving to Louis Vuitton, I loved the whole collection, they have amazing jewel like buttons, beautiful lapels, and those hats! I loved the old age glamour the collection has, like one is about to board the orient express in 1910. Then the fendi outfit. I was drawn to it because of its unusual silhouette, and the small waist with expression put on the hips. I thought it was very interesting to look at.

Hope you enjoyed :)

xox Niamh xox

No comments:

Post a Comment