2 August 2012

Au Revoir August

Hi all,

So this is basically a post saying that I will probably not be able to post for the next 4 week (wow thats a long time!) I am so sorry but I am going to be quite busy. My family and I are going on holiday to Australia (flying via Singapore) I am going to take loads of photos and get inspiration for future posts. We are staying in Singapore, Brisbane, Sydney, The red centre, Alice Springs and Port Douglas. I might be able to give you an update when we get to our friends house (or whenever I get a wi-fi connection) I am so excited because I am going to see my best friend, its been 7 years since I last saw her!
Until then I hope you are all having an amazing summer wherever you are. And I am looking forward to posting again when I get back.

xox Niamh xox

2 comments: