19 September 2012

Singapore Botanic Gardens

Hi all,

So about a month before Kate and Wills visited Singapore Botanic Gardens we were there. It is truly a beautiful place, and for someone who likes to take flower photos (me!) it was a dream come true. The orchid garden was amazing, I have never seen so many different colours, shapes and sizes of orchids. I took so many photos its not even funny! But I have filtered them down to a few select pics to give you a flavour of what we saw.
Unfortunately whilst we were there it did rain... buckets. We had to wait a while for it to ease off, but it only meant that the flowers all had water droplets on them, which were quite pretty. It was so humid there. (note no pictures of me included, the humidity meant my hair went like Monica's from F.R.I.E.N.D.S... frizzy! Not for the public eye!)

Enjoy...


















xox Niamh xox

No comments:

Post a Comment