7 October 2012

Guylaine Chocolate

Hi all,

Sorry I have been such an awful blogger, I have been posting so infrequently, but I am still adjusting to my new schedule of college, work and very little me time :) I am going to try to sort out some kind of posting plan, to get more frequent.

Well, today I thought I would tempt your taste buds, sharing with you a little experience I had at the Guylaine chocolate shop/cafe. Every thing in there was soo amazingly tempting, and really scrummy looking. I had a hot chocolate, which was really creamy mmm.. its making me hungry thinking about it :)

Here are some pictures that I hope you will like...






xox Niamh xox

2 comments:

  1. wow where is that cafe !!!! I have never heard of it but it's obviously very posh :) I hope college is going well for you ! Iam sure all of your work is fantastic and I have missed your posts so was pleased to see this :) and you've changed your blog theme !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cafe... is unfortunately in Sydney. But I am sure there has to be one in London. College is going really well. I am having such a great time. Yeah I decided to give my blog a face lift, to kind of encourage me to update it (its still not finished...) :) I hope it works! x

      Delete